There is no job too big or too tough for this extremely clean process that outputs, superior, flux-free braze joints of high integrity and strength. We proudly boast a collection of 11 vacuum brazing furnaces of various size and strength, making us the best service provider in Southern California.
Benefits of Vacuum Brazing
- No oxidation eliminating the necessity for flux
- No post-braze washing; guaranteed absolutely clean, inclusion-free joints
- Minimized residual stress and distortion
- No heat-affected zones that could potentially cause trouble
- Allows performing certain heat-treating operations in the same cycle to save time and money
How it works
Step 2Place assembled parts into Vacuum furnace to be simultaneously cleaned, heated, and brazed.
Step 3Remove parts from furnace and inspect for quality.
Quality of work and passion for what we do is what drives us.
WHERE Brazing WORKS
Engines / Propulsion
Our high-precision brazing, plating, heat treating, and coating/finishing products have been tested and proven in the world’s most severe torture chamber – the guts of a rocket engine.Learn More
Medical / Dental
Some of the ways we provide world-class service to the medical industry include: Brazing of Dissmilar Metals (Metal to Ceramic, Titanium) High Temperature Brazing and Heat Treating (Temperatures Above 2400°F) Brazing to some of the most stringent cleanliness standards in the industryLearn More
Other Brazing Services
Aluminum Dip Brazing
Thermal-Vac has received certified recognition by these top accreditation programs.