We have a unique offering of proprietary coatings that can handle the rigors of a jet engine yet are non-toxic to the environment. We take pride in knowing that Thermal-Vac coatings protect the vitals of the weaponry that protect all of us.
- Thermal-Vac is an approved source for the aerospace industry for Type 512A and 512E silicide coatings
- Provides for the most reputable and uniform coating thickness across difficult parts such as the throat sections of rocket nozzles
- Enables niobium-alloy rocket engine thrusters to survive severe temperatures
Diffused High Temperature Aluminide Coatings
- Protection of nickel-based and cobalt-based superalloys at temperatures up to 2050°F
- Thermal-Vac utilizes a slurry system to uniformly adhere aluminide coating elements to the substrate in a “green” coating
- Flexibility in coating application methods
- Easy tailoring for the coatings for specific substrates and operating environments
Quality of work and passion for what we do is what drives us.
WHERE Coatings WORKS
Other Brazing Services
Aluminum Dip Brazing
Thermal-Vac has received certified recognition by these top accreditation programs.