We have a unique offering of proprietary coatings that can handle the rigors of a jet engine yet are non-toxic to the environment. We take pride in knowing that Thermal-Vac coatings protect the vitals of the weaponry that protect all of us.
What is silicide coating?
- Thermal-Vac is an approved source for the aerospace industry for Type 512A and 512E silicide coatings
- Provides for the most reputable and uniform coating thickness across difficult parts such as the throat sections of rocket nozzles
- Enables niobium-alloy rocket engine thrusters to survive severe temperatures
Diffused High Temperature Aluminide CoatingsOrange
- Protection of nickel-based and cobalt-based superalloys at temperatures up to 2050°F
- Thermal-Vac utilizes a slurry system to uniformly adhere aluminide coating elements to the substrate in a “green” coating
- Flexibility in coating application methods
- Easy tailoring for the coatings for specific substrates and operating environments
Quality of work and passion for what we do is what drives us.
WHERE Coatings WORKS
Medical / Dental
Some of the ways we provide world-class service to the medical industry include: Brazing of Dissmilar Metals (Metal to Ceramic, Titanium) High Temperature Brazing and Heat Treating (Temperatures Above 2400°F) Brazing to some of the most stringent cleanliness standards in the industryLearn More
Other Brazing Services
Aluminum Dip Brazing
Thermal-Vac has received certified recognition by these top accreditation programs.